Transcell TI-1680 Weighing Indicator
The TI-1680 is an NTEP and Canadian certified digital indicator housed in a stainless steel enclosure. This digital indicator is designed to support many applications for the installer, yet maintain simplicity for the operator.
Configure the ‘F1’ Key for Peak, Totalizing (Accumulation), Hold, and Live Weight or disable the ‘F1’ Key to simplify operation. Dedicated keys are provided for Checkweighing and Batch weighing. The large LED display is easy to read. Stainless Steel construction makes it washdown safe.
Standard communications include two RS-232 ports, one of which is configurable to USB.
• Displays up to 50,000 graduations
• Two full duplex RS-232 serial port (one port can be configured to USB)
• Stainless steel NEMA 4x / IP65 enclosure
• Heavy duty swivel mounting stand
• Large, easy to read LED display
• GROSS/NET/TARE- Print ticket mode with 6 digit ID number
• Drives up to twelve 350 Ω load cells
• Time/ Date standard
• Units: lb, kg, g, oz, and custom
• Applications: Piece Counting, Remote Display, Peak Hold, Checkweighing, Batching, Accumulation, Self-diagnostics, Truck In/Out
• Key Functions: Units, Zero, Mode, Tare, Print, C/CE, F1, Set Point, Under, Over, ID, Enter, Dec. Pt., * , 0-9
• Annunciators: Gross, Net, Tare, Zero, Under, Accept, Over, lb, kg, Stable, 01 - 04
• Power (Standard): 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
• 1-year limited warranty
Specifications: User Manual: