Rice Lake 320IS Intrinsically Safe Digital Weighing Indicator
Designed with the level of safety your location requires, the 320IS digital weight indicator meets hazardous environment requirements without hesitation. With Factory Mutual (FM) entity approval, it is the ideal solution for dangerous and highly explosive environments. Even in dimly-lit areas, the 320IS maintains brilliant visibility for user-friendly operation.
The intrinsically safe, auto-ranging power supply is designed to meet 320IS entity parameters and safely mount in hazardous areas. With this option, wiring is simplified to a single AC conduit line and seal from the safe area—barrier strips are no longer necessary. When required, an entity approved battery power supply is also available.
• LED display, 0.8 in (20 mm), six-digit, 16-segment
• Stainless steel NEMA Type 4X/IP66 enclosure
• T4 temperature rating
• Front panel digital calibration
• Automatic zero and span temperature compensation
• Excitation for four 350 ohms or eight 700 ohms load cells
• Gross/tare/net computation
• Tilt stand
• Duplex fiber optic interface
• Power ON/OFF; battery save mode
• I/O Module Option: two serial ports, two analog outputs, four digital inputs, 4 relay contact outputs
• Factory Mutual (FM) entity approved for classes I, II, and III; Divisions 1 and 2; Groups A, B, C, D, E, F and G
• FM Entity Approved for use in hazardous locations per Rice Lake Weighing Systems control drawing file number 72717