Rice Lake 1280 Enterprise Series Programmable Weight Indicator
Backorder until at least January 2023
The 1280 Enterprise™ Series programmable indicator is an innovative powerhouse, delivering uncompromising speed for today’s operations and expansive options for tomorrow’s requirements. More than 150 built-in functions simplify programming, and custom applications are accomplished with Rice Lake’s iRite® software. A leap forward in technology, the 1280 empowers your operation with limitless programmability. A highly customizable graphical user interface, the ability to power up to eight scales, and a lightning-fast Freescale i.MX6 processor take multitasking to the next level.
The definitive solution for complete business systems integration, the 1280 incorporates a durable colour touchscreen with a seven-inch LCD display, empowering operators to control functions without sacrificing time or safety. Program multiple screens with customizable widgets and softkeys to create an interface designed for your own process.
The 1280 is a dynamic instrument for the growth of any enterprise, and is designed to withstand even the harshest environments. Built with industrial-grade components and stainless steel NEMA Type 4X enclosures, the 1280 features IP69K protection for universal and panel mounts. Seamlessly integrate the 1280 with existing equipment. With a built-in web server, Ethernet TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth® and RS-232/485, you may never need to add an option card; however the 1280 is easily expandable with up to six smart option cards.
Up to 99 individual pages/screens can be designed and stored within the 1280. Multiple widgets placed on each screen gives you the ability to design a custom interface for virtually any application. Use the included truck in/out program to optimize functionality and screen design for truck scale applications with traffic-light control.
• Graphical colour display that adjusts for ambient light conditions
• Highly customizable graphical user interface
• Three different enclosure types: universal with tilt stand, panel mount and wall mount
• Resistive colour touchscreen that can be used with gloves
• On-screen keyboard available during entry mode or use an external keyboard
• Multi-language operation and text entry
• Keypad for scale operations, numeric entry and navigation
• More than 150 built-in functions for programming
• Customize applications and data tables with iRite™ software
• Built-in web server for remote access, systems integration and data monitoring
• Up to eight scales supporting five scale types:
- Analog load cell scales
- Total scales
- Serial scales
- Program scales
- iQUBE²® scales
• Multi-range/interval weighing functions
• Eight digital I/O for control and pulse count
• 100 setpoints, 18 configurable setpoint types
• 22 softkeys with 10 user-defined
• Two RS-232 and RS-485 serial ports
• USB, Ethernet TCP/IP, Wi-Fi Direct® and Bluetooth® ports
• 2-year limited warranty