Ohaus Scout SJX/E Portable Scales
Designed for a wide range of Legal-for-Trade applications, the Class ll and Class III certified SJX balances are ideal for weighing jewelry, precious metals, gemstones, and for the newly legal cannabis trade. These slim balances offer a truly user-friendly weighing experience.
• 620 g and 1,500 g x 0.01 g
• 6,200 g x 0.1 g
• SJX-622/E model: Ø120 mm / Ø4.7"
• Other models: 170 mm × 140 mm / 6.7" × 5.5"
• Equipped with superior overload/underload protection
• Stability indicator, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, auto tare
• ABS housing, stainless steel pan
• Adjustable leveling feet
• Large backlit LCD display
• Stabilization time as fast as 1 second
• Multiple weighing units:
• Application modes: Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check Weighing, Totalization, Density Determination, Display Hold
• Expanded connectivity options including RS232, USB Host, USB Device,
*While the SJX is Measurement Canada Approved, most models require on-site certification. In light of this, Valley Scales does not offer certification as an option through the website. Please contact us should you wish Measurement Canada Certification info and option.
Specifications: User Manual: