Adam ABK / AFK Bench Scales
With an oversized stainless steel pan for counting and weighing, AFK floor scales provide an outstanding value for industrial shipping and receiving tasks. Component manufacturers rely on AFK scales to count small parts before sending them to assemblers. The AFK effectively weighs animals, wholesale produce or luggage at airport counters. Dynamic weighing effectively captures readings for live animals or other items that move during weighing, such as liquid ingredients during batching in a commercial bakery, at a chemical plant, or during concrete production.
ABK bench scales are ideal for most weighing and counting applications in a variety of settings. Checkweighing capabilities make the ABK an essential part of quality assurance tasks at manufacturing and process plants.The oversized LCD provides high visibility in mailrooms, on production floors or in shipping/receiving operations. Dynamic weighing effectively captures readings of items that move during weighing, such as liquid ingredients during batching in a commercial bakery, at a chemical plant, or during concrete production.
• 8 kg x 0.2 g / 16 lb x 0.0005 lb
• 16 kg x 0.5 g / 35 lb x 0.001 lb
• 32 kg x 1 g / 70 lb x 0.002 lb
• 60 kg x 2 g / 130 lb x 0.005 lb
• 75 kg x 0.005 kg / 165 lb x 0.01 lb
• 150 kg x 0.01 kg / 330 lb x 0.02 lb
• 300 kg x 0.02 kg / 660 lb x 0.05 lb
• ABK models: 30 cm x 40 cm / 11.8" x 15.7"
• AFK 165a, 330a, 660a models: 40 cm x 50 cm / 15.7" x 19.7"
• Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
• Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
• Programmable backlight can be set to “always on,”
“always off” or “light only when weighing”
• Checkweighing LEDs light to clearly show under, over and acceptable limits
• Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
• Heavy-duty rubber feet ensure stability of unit
• Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
• RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
• Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
• Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
• Wall-mount bracket for placing indicator on vertical surface
• Checkweighing with audible alarm
• Parts counting with preset sample sizes
• Simple operation allows quick startup and use with little or no training
• Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
• AC adapter included
• Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
• Programmable auto power-off to save energy
AFK: ABK: User Manual: